Friday 25 December 2015

BLUE SAPPHIRE EARRINGS SORROUNDED IN THE CLUSTER BY SPARKLING DIAMONDS

by: MisS VictoriA DaviD


When the day of our birth comes, weeks before the actual day our wishful minds anticipate for gifts, cards or a bunch of flowers to arrive. Either from a friend, a lover or amongst our family members who dearly remember our birthdays.

Most of us would like to receive a tangible item which we can use in our everyday lives. Or it can be a special wish (like a round trip vacation abroad, see your parents who have been away for years etc.) which will bring great happiness and completeness on our special day.

Whether you receive something or just celebrating your birthday like a typical day, always be thankful to the Almighty Father for giving you another year of good health on Earth. And also, be grateful to your loved-ones and closest friends who unconditionally love and support you, through ups and downs.

More than 2 weeks ago, I celebrated and embraced another year of my life on Earth. And prior to my birthday, I already received unexpected presents from my close friends. They were material things which I liked and appreciated. Actually, it wasn’t the items that made my day bountiful and blissful as it was the sincerity and effort, wrapped in each gift. To all of you and you know who you are, Thank You so much!

Aside from the parcels, on my natal day I bought myself a gift and was one of my topmost wishes in my list too. A pair of 18ct yellow gold blue topaz stud earrings enhanced by cubic zirconia. I was delighted and thought I was!

I didn’t dislike the gift at all; I was really thankful. It's just that they had eye-opening problems when they were under my possession. The problems with the earrings happened twice. One of the gemstones came out of the metal rim or collar and also, one of the butterflies (earrings' locks) broke into two pieces (this happened twice). The first time I was just happy to receive a new replacement set as I was thinking it might be a common fault. However when one of the butterflies of the newly replaced earrings was divided into two pieces for the second time, I decided to return them to the shop and asked for the money back.

Actually, I was angry (yet polite) because they wasted my time as well as made me disappointed too. I really have a high respect to them and even thought that all of their products were sturdy. We had an agreement in which they gave back my money and a few minutes after, I stepped-out of the shop very happy!

After solving the dispute with the shop, I checked three more jewellery shops on the same high street that day. I dwelt at the shop where I bought my Diamond Ring in a setting of Blue Sapphire Stones last year. When I was there, two trays of earrings were displayed in front of me. Certainly, I didn’t doubt that they sell a much more superior quality and very classy too. That is why, I asked the man in-charged to find a pair of earrings which will match my ring. He presented me with a few and I wasn't disappointed with his humble suggestions. Aside from that, he even gave me a discount which really enticed me to buy the earrings. It was undeniably an incentive to a customer like me!

But before that, I could see that this man had a meticulous eye about precious stones. Why? It was because he recognised straight away the stone embellished in my ring (It's from our shop) and it really wows me. Honestly, I was pleased with his expertise and also very satisfied with the service offered. That's why, I felt remorseful for not going back to their shop when I was looking for a pair of exquisitely well- made earrings.

I have learnt my lesson and am now feeling contented because of my new pair of earrings from H. Purchen Jewellers.

Technically speaking, this pair of earrings has the beauty of deep blue sapphires which makes it regal. And also, they are encircled by dazzling clusters of diamonds which make them chic and glittery. Each blue sapphire features an oval cut and is in bezel set style with the used of fine gold in high polish finish. This pair of gorgeous earrings also includes a pair of compact butterflies (earrings' locks) which guarantees extra security when wearing everyday.

I love my new pair of gold earrings which matches my ring, Blue Sapphire earrings surrounded in the cluster by Sparkling Diamonds.

* This was written in July 2012 and is just published this year
with up to date pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger