Friday 11 December 2015

KIKI WAS BILL

by:  MisS VictoriA DaviD


The story below was sent to me via e-mail and I was very impressed how amusing it was. Aside from adapting and publishing the story itself, I also made a few corrections with his kind permission. 

I am hoping that you will see the cleverness of the writer and the way I perceived the mirth in the story too?


My long blonde hair brushed my face as the welcome breeze cooled me. Sun oh sun, how I love your golden touch. I love my life being free and relaxed yet there are challenges. The chaps at the gym insisted that I get a manly haircut, but I liked that feeling of being different, even a bit of a hippie.



I'd been a beach bum for ages, doing the occasional massage with sweet aromatic oils making use of my 'magic hands', as my clienteles would say. Old Mrs. Onassis would walk into my room bent over in pain and could only greet me with an awkward grimace. She left smiling!



I helped out at Lady Kiki's bar sometimes too. I just loved the varied clienteles who were drawn to this colourful entertainment den by Lady K and all the shows she put on. It was ages before I found out that Kiki used to be Bill and was in the navy too. One evening, it was late and the crowd had left, she told me her tale!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger