Tuesday 29 December 2015

MY CREATIONS AS AN ARTIST

by: MisS VictoriA DaviD

When the internet was introduced, I and my closest friends were quite novices. I can still remember our reactions when a message appeared on the screen or a popping sound called our attention. The how to do it and what to press frightened us most of the times. You may find it ridiculous but for us those days were part of learning what's new on the market. Learning the web for a week was very amusing as we were like humanoids who followed instructions word for word. I would THANK Ema Lumagod for imparting her knowledge onto us.

Nowadays, I am reaping the good benefits but still continuously embracing more of the web's brilliant ideas. One of many applications on the web that I have been using for years is called, picture editor. It's a basic image editing application even used by professionals just to enhance a picture at no cost. It is true to say that editing has lots of options to choose from. Ready to be used in enhancing an image, but still primary options are on top of my list. Such as crop, to get rid-off unwanted image(s); add text, to write my title/trademark (JUST MISS VICKY/ VICTORIA) when 'VICKY' as my signature is not visible in a picture and also, special effects, to make it resilient and colourful. I am enjoying using all of the primary options above and here are a few of my creations:
  (my SIGNATURE)

 (BLEND images)

 (the SPECIAL EFFECT , ADD TEXT and TITLE/ TRADEMARK)

I just discovered from years of using photo editing that altering one's face or adapting another body to make you look better is no longer enhancement. In my opinion, it is a way of inflicting pain in you even without noticing it. Why? Over-refinement, specifically, will not make you beautiful per se as it falsifies who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger