Wednesday 23 December 2015

THE MAN WITH THE CHILD IN HIS EYES


I don't sing nor following/buying records of artists. But the video song below that I first heard on the radio when I was in the park touched my heart. It stayed in my mind like nursery rhymes that I memorised when I was a little girl. The song played like as if there wasno tomorrow.


Perhaps, you already heard and loved the song sang by Kate Bush entitled, The Man with the Child in His Eyes. It is the fifth track on her début album, The Kick Inside,and was released as her second single in 1978.

Kate Bush is an English singer-songwriter, musician and record producer. Her eclectic musical style and idiosyncratic vocal style have made her one of the United Kingdom's most successful solo female performers of the past 30 years.

*Courtesy of WIKIPEDIA and YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger