Tuesday 29 December 2015

VICTORIA'S COBALT BLUE MOUSE GEL PAD

by: MisS VictoriA DaviD


I am not mainly looking for clothes and shoes on the web as I am also interested to good quality computer accessories.

Last week, I was slightly busy comparing prices for a particular computer accessory. It wasn’t a big deal nor a tiring task for me as I was just visiting each computer store's website. At the end of my speculation, ebay.co.uk really caught my attention and even ordered from them a cobalt blue gel soft mouse pad mat with wrist rest silicone. It wasn’t in my plan to buy the accessory that day but my old mouse pad was near to its retirement stage. Aside from that, I am very curios to see if it really is beneficial to my wrist.

While I was comparing prices last Monday, I also read a few comments from past buyers. All of them had similar positive points of view and recommended them highly to intending buyers. According to their comments, 'mouse gel pad with wrist rest silicone is designed for ease of motion and relief of stress and is also therapeutic as it reduces pressure point in the wrist'.

I think what they want to imply is; it is more relaxing for our right or left hand to scroll the mouse while surfing on the web. The bottom surface of the mouse pad is made from polyurethane non-slip base that keeps it from sliding on the desk.

I truly appreciated the buyers good reviews as they were very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger