Sunday 3 January 2016

BOSE HEADPHONES

by: MisS VictoriA DaviD


I am not that techy!

Most gifts I received from the gaffer are either computer accessories or handy devices and certainly, there is nothing wrong with that! Actually, they were all wrapped and sent  with love and I value all of them as they really are all very useful too.

Not long ago, I was invited to his mansion (I mean, humble abode) and when I was there, a padded square box in satin finish was handed over to me. I was quite impressed how beautifully made it was and even thought that a precious jewellery was hidden inside. But I was completely wrong when I opened it in his living room 30 minutes after I arrived.

The black dice box comprised a set of medium sized headphones and two detachable wires, strictly designed for the headphones. A zipper around the edge secured the box and inside, it has two distinct compartments created mainly for the foldable ear pieces and the wires. So, it is easy to organize and secure the headphones when placed in backpacks or carried alone only with its box. Aside from that, there was also a pocket at the back of the padded square box which I find quite handy and useful in placing small and thin things i.e. CD's, flash drive and money.


Even though its just medium in sized, the quality and intensity of this instrument when listening to downloaded music is akin to the superb and expensive headphones of professional DJ's. As far as I am concerned, it delivers a clean and rich sound to my ears and also overcomes the noise from the surroundings.

Try them too? And you will see how extremely comfortable Bose headphones are on your ears, even after hours of use, because of their integrated soft foam covering. Moreover, these Bose binaural headphones cup over the ear are engineered exclusively to give the listener a high-performance audio experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger