Tuesday 26 January 2016

PURPLE SAMSUNG SMART DV150F DUAL LCD COMPACT DIGITAL CAMERA

by: MisS VictoriA DaviD
  

I snapped up a marvellous bargain which was in PURPLE! 

A few years back I was looking around for a stylish compact digital camera. It’s not that I don’t have a camera already which captures images nicely and beautifully. I just wanted a camera of my own choice. It is part of being a woman or shall I say, a woman like myself can never have enough... LOL! 

Ever since I was young, the shade not far from pink and burgundy were ones of my favourites and still. Who would ever think I regarded it as my special colours. Do you have a preferred colour or colours? Nowdays, gadgets are becoming more lightweight and portable with sleek designs as well as choices of colours. That is why, I thought of purchasing a compact camera which will satisfy my taste buds. 

When I was looking around the town centre it wasn't just the colour that I considered highly as I also thought of the design, size, features and the price, too. The Internet was such a big help for me when I was searching and comparing a few on my list. Actually, I visited numerous websites of popular stores which sell this kind of equipment I desired to acquire. At the end, I got lucky and found one from A---s which ticked most of the boxes I required. So, I gave it a more thought first before finally placing an order on their website. 

I purchased it and received a parcel the next day via home delivery. The package contained a USB cable, a carry strap, warranty card, start guide manual and the smart compact digital camera itself. 

 
Speaking of the camera, it has a friendly–sized dual LCD (Liquid-Crystal-Display) screens; easy to grasp WiFi connectivity and a 16.2-megapixel optical sensor resolution with a F2.5 bright lens designed by Samsung. This Samsung Smart DV150F Dual LCD Compact Digital Camera has an optical zoom ability up to 5x (4x digital zoom) which offers great clarity as well as allowing you to zoom without compromising the pictures’ quality. Moreover, this Pictbridge compatible camera in purple plastic/metal body has impressive features to be proud of despite the fact that it was a reasonably good-price. 

Literally, it has 3 menus categorized as the shooting menu, the set-up menu and Wifi connectivity.

The SET UP MENU contains these features:
  • sound 
  • date/time 
  • language 
  • time type/format
  • auto power 
  • off image display 
  • and many more

The SHOOTING MENU includes the following: 
  • 13 scene modes to choose from 
  • smart movie (HD) 
  • live panorama 
  • photo editor 
  • 2.7" main LCD screen
  • 1.5" front LCD screen 
  • the image resolution of up to 4608x3456 
  • the face recognition with continuous shooting mode  
  • and many more

The latest WiFi CONNECTIVITY operates in the following useful processes: 
  • mobile link 
  • remote viewfinder 
  • auto back up 
  • email 
  • SNS (social networking service) & cloud 
  • All Share Play
I can honestly say that this Samsung smart DV150F dual LCD compact digital camera impresses and satisfies my taste ever since my hands got a grip of it. Aside from that, it was an exceptionally wise buy as it has a few useful and practical latest built-in additions like the 720p HD-quality MPEG video at 30 frames per second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger