Friday 19 February 2016

THE WORLD OF SHOPPING

by: MisS VictoriA DaviD

 
I am not here to make an appeal nor to beg for your deeper understanding!

One of the many things that is making my life more colourful is the buying of clothes from different types of shops. Items that are categorised as clearance on the web; affordable and decent clothes from high street shops and even second-hand clothes from charity shops here in England.

I was a typical consumer who followed trends on the world of fashion, however that attitude of mine transformed for the better.

For the past years, I have become a prudent buyer who thinks more of the usefulness of an item than the look itself. The finest and softest quality is not totally forgotten, too. Why? Buying cheap clothes that won't last their shapes longer is not providing savings as it will lead to disasters and regrets.

Aside from that, I found-out that exerting a small amount of effort in searching for useful items can make your savings still fatter and fatter. That is why, entering a few shops on the high street in which I may be able to scrutinise the fabric/cloth and also, compare prices of other shops are one my rational strategies when it comes to shopping. Moreover, I also apply this type of thinking when visiting online shops as I always look for stores that offer free delivery and returns before pressing 'pay securely now' button.

Don't just focus on one shop, explore your town and also visit the world wide web!

*Photo courtesy of www.bbc.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger