Monday 8 February 2016

TROY POLAMALU'S CURLY LOCKS

by: MisS VictoriA DaviD


His long curly hair amuses me and his charming face melts my heart so slowly!!!

I love men especially the ones who has a bewitching looks and more importantly, virility. Being an ordinary woman all I can do is to appreciate who they are and what they have behind their clothes (naughty!). Every time I see a good looking man walking, it tickles my body and boosts my day, too. Men are like tonic water that relieves body pain after sipping a few drops.

So much about men, we better talk about a NFL Football Player and his long curly hair.

Troy Polamalu was born on April 19, 1981 in Garden Grove, California. He is a retired U.S. Professional American football for the Pittsburg Steelers of the National Football League. As a football player, Troy is a member of the defense whose responsibilities usually involves pass coverage towards the middle and sidelines of the field, respectively.

I read in a money magazine that Troy Polamalu's long curly hair has won him sponsorship deals. His trademark hair has been insured for $1m by shampoo maker in the United States, Procter & Gamble Co. A fortune 500 American multinational corporation that manufactures a wide range of consumer goods.

Troy's long curly hair is not just a trademark, it is a valuable curly locks!!!

* Photo courtesy of Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger