Wednesday 8 February 2017

FROM FLAMINGO PINK TO RED:HP 15-AY024 INTEL PENTIUM 8GB 2TB RED LAPTOP

by: MisS VictoriA DaviD

(Dell Inspiron 1545 Flamingo Pink and HP 15-AY024 Intel Pentium Red)

It took me years before I acquired my first laptop and it was after I graduated from the university. However, my knowledge about state-of-the-art computers and the ground breaking power of the internet wasn't new to me. Yes, you heard me right despite the fact that I never owned my own laptop or desktop. How? Its because I was given the chance to explore their life changing effects when I was a working student and to be surrounded by a few techy friends, too. It was full of excitement as it unfolded new stuff to cognize and my eagerness in learning gave me advantages before and after I left my beloved hometown. Wistfully, those days are long gone (LOL!)!

In my teen years, owning my own handy gadget(s) like cellular phones etc. has been a luxury and when you have one, both of your thumbs are always tinkering its buttons. Actually, those man-made electronics would attract more friends to come closer to you. Am I right youths of the 1990s?

It was in year 2008 when I first owned a laptop with my own choice of brand, shade, screen size and weight. In reality, it was one of the best and functional personal electronics I received for myself which I valued and treasured for almost a decade. We had lots of memories together and combated myriads of trojan horse who tried to destroy her functionalities. She certainly endured the test of my typing fingers, oppppps, I meant time. That is why, disconnecting with my Dell Inspiron 1545 flamingo pink 15.6” laptop made me slightly heavyhearted. Its because whenever I used her keyboard, my mind conjoined oozingly and effortless especially when it came to writing. 

It's been two weeks to date ever since I replaced my Dell laptop because of its operating system issues... 

For the past weeks, I have been lovingly using my new HP 15-ay024 Intel Pentium red laptop which has a fast intel pentium quad core processor and a realiable 1.6HHz processor speed CPU. It also has a large 8GB random access memory which benefits me when navigating the internet as well as editing pictures. Apart from that, the acquisition of current programs and data has been faster and quickly reached because of its Intel Pentium intel n3710 quad core processor. Moreover, it has state-of-the-art 2TB fixed disk for data storage and digital information retrieval. Generally speaking, the HP red laptop has a powerful CPU; bigger memory and quicker operating system in comparison to my Dell flamingo pink laptop. 

Yes, its internal techy components are very impressive and up to speed but there is more... 

While I was importing my pertinent files from my Dell flamingo pink laptop, I found out about its interfaces and connectivity. I wasn't bothered at first but my mind got diverted to know more about its additional features. So, I inspected and fiddled most of them. Such as, the multi-media card compatible on the bottom right side; an HDMI port on the left side; 3 USB ports with 1 USB 3.0; flight mode option button on its keyboard and the integrated bluetooth wireless technology. The lightness and the thinness of its structure makes it much  less strenuous to carry while out and about. Above all, it has a popping-out keyboard for easy cleaning and its crisp touch provides me with an enjoyable and easy to use typing experience. On the hand, the integral design of its multi-media card compatible is a bit troublesome when pulling out an inserted memory card. It's not like my Dell's multi-media card slot which had a spring up design and was very smooth to manipulate. 

This HP 15-ay024 Intel Pentium red laptop is an au courant portable computer because all of its necessary software is structured in its integral recovery partition. That is why, when I opened its box there were no common software disks included and even manual, too. It was an unexpected turn out but an eco-friendly technology because of its virtual drives and PDF document.

Windows 10 as an operating system has been a big leap for me and from time to time, I do find myself on hands and knees. Some of the times, I would like to retrieve my Dell Vista laptop because of the familiarity and being less complicated. I even thought of unpacking it again and would just not give a damn about its software updates until it would sadly cease to function normally.

Life has constant changes which will affect our daily routines, either consciously or unconsciously. Personally speaking, I rather choose to recognise and welcome the constant changes and then, in so doing absorb and comprehend gradually the impacts of them on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger