Tuesday 31 December 2019

THE 2019 CHRISTMAS OF QUEEN VICTORIA


When you have been used to celebrating Christmas in brighter and more colourful ways, you will felicitously look forward to be awed by stimulating ornaments hoisted in each corner that you will pass by and through. Who would not be, especially when most streets will be enlivened and full of impressive illuminations. That is why, we promised ourselves that we would spend the spectacular winter holiday this year here in London. Its because, the fascinating spirit of Christmas was part of my childhood and not to have appreciated the christmassy ambience last year gave me the feeling of bleakness. 

I'm already at the age where I don’t anticipate having wrapped gifts to unravel or to receive an envelope stuffed with cash. Nonetheless, I always cherish and love receiving red letter cards either as a personalised piece or those with a customary gesture. Someone's intention whose heart is in the right place feels deeper and is more precious to me nowadays.

For the past years, I have been more grateful for living a meaningful and healthy life. A life full of love that has bolstered me for succeeding in bringing many of my dreams into a reality. However, when I think of my childhood memories- which always draw me into the spectra of fantasy- it always separates me from the beauty of my life in the now. It's the longingness resides in my heart. Needless to say, there is nothing wrong in musing over the past for as long as you know how to resurge on to the solid ground of reality! 


The "shape" of the earth isn't created to perfection and neither are our lives. No one has achieved an impeccable life without experiencing battles and challenges before they become triumphant. Bear in mind that we have our own resilient rowing boat to manoeuvre but it is only up to us how we will deploy it and steer towards our predilection. If you think your year 2019 hasn't been a proactive and strong chapter, you are certainly not alone! 


Let us all embrace another year of being alive and may we try not to disregard (regret) the significance of old chapters (if you can?). Personally speaking, we are moving ahead and are not permanently shutting down the colourful preexistent years of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger