Thursday 31 December 2015

HIS RHYTHMICAL LITERARY PIECE

by: MisS VictoriA DaviD


He is a very serious man who likes reading investors' magazines and also, various newspapers publicising useful ideas as well as the latest happenings in the U.K. Government. I treat him as my tough critic but behind is a man who appreciates poetry and loves to listen to popular and signatures songs from the 60's to 80's, mainly.

One of the days while I was reading a DIY (Do It Yourself) Magazine, I heard him deliver emotional poems. I was in deep surprise and have almost forgotten what I was reading about change a postal address . It was a weird topic but it caught my attention so much. So, before I decided opening my magazine to continue reading the article, I went to him and encouraged him to record his compositions and the one below is just one of the many.

Though I know that evenin’s empire has returned into sand
Vanished from my hand
Left me blindly here to stand but still not sleeping
My weariness amazes me, I’m branded on my feet
I have no one to meet
And the ancient empty street’s too dead for dreaming

His poems were uttered spontaneously and in each sentence was bestowed with intense meaning. I was very impressed and delighted for he had touched my soul.

*Photo courtesy of Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger