Wednesday 23 December 2015

MY FATHER'S SCENT

by: MisS VictoriA DaviD

It has been 5 years since my Father passed away.

Yesterday (early in the morning and later in the afternoon), I smelled the scent of his cold body.  As I am getting used to it, becoming frighten has no significance any more in my mind. To give you a tentative summary, it happened 4 times but the smell is still happening.

I am hoping that my father's spirit can type (a surprise message will appear on my screen) while am doing 'things' on the internet. In this way, I will know why he has been doing this to me and to read exactly what he wanted to say. It will help me clear off my mind and it will never lead me to speculate the reasons behind as I'm bound to formulate peculiar questions.

We, your family, all knew that it is just your spirit who lives in this world and your memory as our loving Tatay will stay in our hearts. I just want to let you know that am fine and there is no need to worry. I'm a grown up woman who is very strong and takes good care of her health too. However, I do miss you a lot 'tay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger